How to Donate:
|Donate by email email@example.com|
|Donate by phone||519-884-CKMS (2567)|
|Donate by mail or in person||
Cheques payable to Radio Waterloo, Inc.
283 Duke St W, Unit 114B
SOUND FM does not receive any funding from the universities, or large corporate sponsors. We depend on listeners like you to help keep community radio alive in Waterloo!
Share your experience
We would like to hear what community radio means to you! Send us an email about how community radio has impacted your life, or give us a call to leave a message or talk to us.
Please specify your choice after clicking Donate above or let the on-air programmer know.
- Start a show during the funding drive and get 25% off startup costs. Click here to start!
Advertise with SoundFM and get 50% off. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Minimum donations of $50 are eligible to choose:
|Host a 1 hour radio show, all training provided.|
- Minimum donations of $25 are eligible to choose:
$100 gift certificate to and courtesy of Denim Entertainment (3 available), Kitchener-Waterloo’s professional DJ service.
- Minimum donations of $20 are eligible to choose:
|Request 3 songs|
|SoundFM Official T-Shirt in Small, Large or XXL|
|Radio Waterloo Membership SALE|
|Coupon for buy one book get one free from OLD GOAT BOOKS (5 available)|
|Ticket to Bingeman’s “Oktoberfest at Kool Haus” for Friday October 14th and a fest hat. (4 available). Courtesy of Jay Nijhuis and Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest Inc. $30 for a pair.|
- Minimum donations of $10 are eligible to choose:
|SoundFM Official Bumper Sticker|
Ticket to ‘Student Night’ Thursday October 13th Oktoberfest at Berlin Haus, hosted by SoundFM DJs!
Two tickets for $15.
- Minimum donations of $5 are eligible to choose:
|Request a song|
SOUND FM IS:
- community run, community funded, community minded
- non-profit, non-commercial, non-boring
- committed to training community members in the techniques of broadcasting.
- committed to serving the needs of community groups.
- committed to showing the true diversity of Waterloo Region
SOUND FM DOES:
- introduce our listeners to new ideas, perspectives, and music
- emphasize exposure of issues and activities that are important to the local community
- support local arts talent
- play music that you won’t hear on commercial radio
- broadcasts news, analysis and discussion that you won’t hear on commercial radio